To investigate any allegation of fraud, we must have the following information:
- who committed the fraud
- when the fraud occurred (timeframe)
- where the fraud occurred
- detailed description of the fraudulent activity
Note: Please provide your name, phone number and address if you would like a response.
You may make a report through any of the four resources listed below:
- Submit an electronic report.
- Call the Fraud Hotline at 1-800-977-6761.
- Send us an email.
- Mail or fax us your information at the address listed below:
HNFS Program Integrity
PO Box 105310
Atlanta, GA 30348-5310