Submitting Paper Claims

TRICARE North Region network providers are required to submit claims electronically. We encourage non-network providers to look at the benefits of electronic filing options; however, you still have the option to submit paper claims.

Important things to know about submitting paper claims:

  • Professional provider claims must be submitted on the 1500 claim form.
  • Facility claims must be submitted on a UB-04 claim form.
  • If the patient has other health insurance (OHI) you must include the OHI Explanation of Benefits.
  • Detailed claims instructions can be found in the TRICARE North Region Provider Handbook.

Mail your claim to:

Health Net Federal Services, LLC
PO Box 870140
Surfside Beach, SC 29587-9740